How to design Kids Bedroom :
- Organise things in such a way that kid are able to reach them.
- Try to keeping things at a height of your kid. Chairs, benches, shelves and closets, all of these should be easily reachable to your kids.
- This will help them stay organised and keep their things on the right places.
- Keep their rooms filled with artworks and creative wall designs.
- Artworks should be inspirational that makes the kids have a feeling of their own private world.
- Most craft and gift or kids stores sell an additive to paint that allows it to glow in the dark. Try painting stars and a moon on your child's ceiling,This will get them excited about turning out the lights at night.
- You can also get various radium stickers of starts. Kids find it thrilling and exciting.
- Removable wall transfers are becoming increasingly affordable and the range of patterns and styles grows every day. let your kid have fun decorating their room in a way you know you won't have to fix later.
- Kids are collectors, so make collecting easy. Pictures and postcards don't always have to be stuck to a corkboard. Try hanging them from strings in front of a window or clipping them to a string along the wall to create an interactive border in a room.
- Be sure to include multiple kinds of lighting in a kid's room. Overall lighting is a necessity but so is a reading light. It may even help them find the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Become a kid again and bring out the best of that space, big or small, that will be one of the biggest part of your growing kid.
Surround your kid with positivity.
- Need more suggestions on designing the space? Find an experienced interior designers @ www.interiordesignerspune.com
with 300+ projects from
* residential homes, flats
* commercial shops, retail offices, showrooms and
* corporate offices to residential houses and flats.
* Hotels, restaurants, clinics and cafe designs
Known for Speed of completing design projects systematically… His specialty is combining client’s wishes within affordable budget and costs.
1: Meeting family members / business leaders (understand expectations from home / office)
2: Software simulation models of interior designs (get approval)
3: Implementation of project with personal and professional touch
4: You get your dream place that stays in budget and exceeds your expectations.
"Your Place with world class interior design" where you always look forward to spend as much time as possible!!!
We are offering FREE layout design plan and initial site visit. to book your appointment slot call 02039520390