Steps and Procedure that makes a perfect interior design
we observed, most of the people having interior design requirement have important preferences like:
- you want best possible interior design for your home or office ( no compromise here)
- the interior should complete in quickest time possible
- And it should be done at most economic costs and within budget
Now, achieving these 3 things and creating a remarkable interior design doesn't happen by chance or trial and error… This is achieved by business Systems specially designed to create a remarkable interior design for client every single time !!!
Doing a world class interior design of a property within a shortest possible time and in client's budget requires collection of Super business systems acting together for saving a lot of:
- Efforts and rework
- and ultimately costs for the client
to give you an idea let’s see and example property we designed...
Step 1: we receive your inquiry on email or a phone call
This is first time you would be communicating to an interior designer so obviously project requirements, budget, location, timelines and expectations would be discussed on call and the site visit would be scheduled as per convenience.
Step 2: site visit to your property
After initial discussion on call or interior design experts come for site visit. Site visit is important step :
- to understand the expectation from interior design of the property
- take the ideas about what a great interior design means to you from your perspective
- understand the character and pluses / minuses of the property
- and by applying the experience and trained brains to create the “world class interior”
and The best way to achieve this mater piece interior design for your property into reality is asking questions !!! “a lot of questions”!!!
- Number of people going to live in the home?
- How many guests you want to fit in your home?
- How is the routine life?
- What part of home is used for which purpose?
- How you move in the home?
- How often friends, relative visit? How many?
- How you spend your holidays?
- For whom is the space being designed?
- What activities will take place there?
- How long do you plan to occupy the space?
- What is your time frame?
- What is your budget?
- What image do you want to project? what message you want to convey from your interior design
Answers to such questions help in designing the right interior that fulfill majority of your expectations !!!
Step 3: Understand expectations from your eyes
Our team of designers will have a detailed discussion with you about expectation from interior design and take photos and videos of your property… to design floor plan.
You can expect
- a detailed review of your home,
- lot of questions related to routine usage
- the type of interior design that appeals to you
- expectations from each area element of property
Step 4: Floor plan design
This step is the basis of entire interior design to follow. The floor plan is an efficient furniture plan with appropriately scaled furniture as per the dimensions and theme of the room. In general you will be given, multiple floor plan options to choose from with mention of pros and cons of particular floor plan. we share the rough layout plan and rough draft of design ideas in 2-3 days and discuss it on call.
You take decision : to select us for interior design
- If you like what you seen till now, you would select us for doing interior design project
- On further discussion with you and visits to your property we create final version of layout plan
- observing and visiting completed projects to see if you want to include any of the idea in your design
Step 5: the cost and estimate for interior design
In this stage based on earlier discussions and information collected an approximate cost estimate for completion of your interior design is provided and along with the selection of right floor plan, design theme you confirm the project and choose to proceed.
Step 6: The contract or agreement
The agreement (contract)
“The agreement” plays an important role here to ensure what you expect and what you get is 100% same. The interior designer also will make sure that all expectations and agreed terms will be there in the agreement like (color selection, budget for furniture, theme of interior design etc.) The agreement or contract will protect both you and the interior designer with regards to the terms, costs and timelines for the interior design of your property.
Once you decide that we are the right interior design firm for you, we will need to formalize our engagement. This will require a letter of agreement to be signed, along with the payment of a retainer fee (if applicable).
Step 7: detailed site visit
Up on confirmation of the project, a detailed measurements, mapping of elements photos and videos taken by experts to prepare a software version of design to be finalized and approved by you. We may need to have independent measurements by subcontractors (if applicable) to be able to budget and estimate the project with accuracy.
Step 8: The interior design plan
This step includes multiple factors like
- layout planning,
- the traffic and space planning,
- colors and theme selection
- furniture selection
- decoration items
- material and fabric selection
You can expect multiple to and fro communication from interior designer (preferably on call and email) to best suit your preferences.
Step 9: Software Simulation and virtual walk through
The software simulation can really help in getting exact idea about how your Home (project) would look after finally done with interior designing. The software can show images and virtual walk around with the interior designing ideas. Analyzing the software simulations and images before making the final decision would be convenient to both you and the designer.
Step 10: Implementation of interior design
All tasks and deliverables are tracked closely to keep the project on track.
Implementation of design at your home / property, this is where a systematic approach comes to the rescue and implements the interior design at lightning speed. Systems designed for performing specific tasks in effective and timely manner takes the time-delay factor away from the equation. It gets completed well within time. This is where we really shine!!!
Step 11: Review and touch up
This is proud moment for us, where we review entire work with you. This is the moment that makes all of our efforts worthwhile... Your smile with pride upon seeing the superb interior design!! However, it takes few rounds of touch-up and rectification of errors (if any) to get near perfect interior design for your place of dreams… The place where you will look forward to spend as much time as possible!!!
The implementation is done as per finalized software versions of interior design plan and it is improved with clients input and suggestions. We take a final walk with client to see if any corrections required… And our client gets a place of your dreams where they look forward to spend as much time as possible!!!
Our success stories as best interior designer in Pune
with 300+ projects from
* residential homes, flats
* commercial shops, retail offices, showrooms and
* corporate offices to residential houses and flats.
* Hotels, restaurants, clinics and cafe designs
Known for Speed of completing design projects systematically… His specialty is combining client’s wishes within affordable budget and costs.
1: Meeting family members / business leaders (understand expectations from home / office)
2: Software simulation models of interior designs (get approval)
3: Implementation of project with personal and professional touch
4: You get your dream place that stays in budget and exceeds your expectations.
"Your Place with world class interior design" where you always look forward to spend as much time as possible!!!
We are offering FREE layout design plan and initial site visit. to book your appointment slot call 02039520390